Electric Cars

By Johnna Crider Posted on July 24, 2022 During SpaceX’s Falcon 9 Starlink mission on July 22, SpaceX captured an incredible video of the rocket flying over the moon. Perhaps it’s time to rewrite that old bedtime story. SpaceX launched a Falcon 9 rocket on Friday and as it was happening, the rocket lept over
0 Comments
Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players. Sponsored by Aventon: Aventon’s award-winning Pace 500 & 350 set a standard for upright cruiser ebikes with new upgrades and design features. Check out the full line on Aventon’s website. New episodes
0 Comments
Following reports out of China earlier this month, battery behemoth CATL has confirmed the production of its M3P batteries that will deliver next year. Although the chemistry may be similar, CATL has said the M3P batteries vary from Lithium Manganese Iron Phosphate (LMFP) cells. Contemporary Amperex Technology Co Ltd., aka CATL, is a global energy
0 Comments
A new study released by electric scooter sharing company Dott shows that there’s a significant gender gap in the electric scooter market, and it’s exactly what you think it is: men greatly outnumber women in electric scooter ridership. According to Dott’s latest study, 71% of its electric scooter riders are men, with the remaining 29%
0 Comments
By Maria Merano Posted on July 19, 2022 Hyundai is working on a €20,000 ($20,487) entry-level electric vehicle for the European market.  Hyundai’s marketing chief for Europe, Andreas-Chirstoph Hofmann, shared a few details about the automaker’s €20,000 all-electric minicar at the Automotive News Europe Congress in Prague. He confirmed that Hyundai was developing a battery-powered
0 Comments
Solid state batteries have the potential to reduce the carbon footprint of EV batteries by up to 39% compared with liquid lithium-ion batteries, according to the Brussels-based campaign group Transport and Environment (T&E). Transport & Environment (T&E) commissioned research from Minviro, a London-based company that specializes in raw material life-cycle analysis. Minviro compared emerging solid
0 Comments